Monday 9 December 2013

My Awesome Life.

I have an awesome life. I have family, friends and people who love me. They be here for me went I'm in trouble. My parents are awesome, sometimes I felt they are very annoying but I know they do it for my own good. My Grandma, OH NO! I have no comment about her. My friends sometimes are mean but they will be there for me went I need help. We talk jocks and laugh at it, gossip and playing a fool even went teacher in class. Cikgu Hussain, He's a idiot * no comment *. I love myself, the bad and good. The bad side I will change but the good side I have no idea what to do with it. Hahaha :) OH ! My love life is a disaster. All the guy I like all also handsome, of cause he won't like me. My celebrities crush is of cause Jack Quaid, Josh Hutcherson, Billy Unger, Spencer Boldman and a lot more ( I cannot say all ) Love them so much. MUAH!  

No comments:

Post a Comment