Tuesday 8 July 2014

This Mean War

I can't take it any more! You been over the limit. I have enough already. You a selfish bitch who does not know you are wrong. I never want to see you again in my life.I can't handle it. I having so much stress. Why is my life becoming like this. I had with my life already I just need a break from all this. Can you stop 'fitnah' us. You just spoil our reputation in school. Luckily we have prove that we din't do it. Thank! Teacher! I have no idea what the fuck you want. I sick of it. You know on 8/7/2014, you put gum on my chair. FYI, I did not sit that chair it was Iqbal. Look at yourself before jugging others. This day is also was the day teacher ask us to forgive you but I can't. I JUST CAN'T! You hurt me to deep. I trying my best but it not working. All of us hate you even Sandeep and Michael. Please!  Honest word! They are not your type. Maybe it no us who has the problem but you. It no use you being a bitch in class because everyone knows who your real face is. It hard living in the same family with you.

I'm Sorry, I Just Can't Forgive You Yet! You Have Pierce A Knife Into My Heart and Even You Take The Knife Out And Heal but They Always A Scar Left.  

No comments:

Post a Comment