Wednesday 20 January 2016

Short Story ( Behind The White Veil )

Wow! I was mesmerise by how she look. Remembering the memory we had and now she will be with me forever. 
Watching her walking in a white dress with a veil covering her beautiful face. Her dream of being a princess one day and now she is one and I will be her Prince Charming. Wandering what will she look like under the beautiful veil that her mum gave it to her before she live the a better place. 
I look at her till she reaches the alter. Her father gave her hand to me and say “She is yours”. I smile and stare at her. I took my hand and open up her veil and our eyes met, the brown eyes that sparkles like the shining star at night. Its was a dream come true having a lovely wife like her to be my one and only. 

No comments:

Post a Comment